Autoglanz P4 Lite - Trim Ceramic Coating
Easy to use.
Ultra high gloss.
P4Lite Ceramic Trim Coating is a solvent based, resin infused Trim coating which offers high durability, ultra hydrophobicity and a high gloss surface. Designed to be easy to work within less than ideal conditions. The best ceramic trim coating for the hobbyist applying at home.
P4Lite will offer upward of 12 months protection as a stand alone product from one layer. Further layers can be applied (3 maximum) to increase film thickness and boost durability.
For enhanced durability and self cleaning ability, we have designed a dedicated top coat to work alongside P4Lite called SP1. SP1 is a water-based, ceramic boosting spray that actively bonds to the surface of P4Lite to offer higher self cleaning effect. SP1 should be reapplied every 2-4 months depending on wash regime and weather conditions and is a simple, spray & wipe product.
Two full layers of P4Lite, followed by one spray applied layer of SP1 applied every 3 months can result in 3+ years of protection providing delicate wash techniques are adopted.
Directions For Use:
Avoid application in direct sunlight.
1. Ensure the area to be coated is clean & dry. Also take care to ensure the surface is free from any contamination, oils or previously applied coatings. We suggest using a plastic cleaner or an effective all purpose cleaner.
2. Apply a few small drops of P4Lite to a suede applicator or lint free cloth.
3. Apply the coating in straight lines working from the top of the trim to the bottom. Once you have worked vertically, repeat the same process horizontally ensuring you have not missed any areas. NOTE - P4Lite has a work time of around 5 minutes at room temperature, after this time the coating will become difficult to spread. The trim should not look saturated with product, simply spread evenly and sparingly.
4. Once applied, P4Lite will require between 10-20 minutes to cure depending on trim surface temperature and humidity levels. During this time any application lines should present level and flash away.
5. Once P4Lite is fully cured, buff the trim to present a dressed finish using a deep pile microfibre cloth.
6. Ensure to discard the applicator and microfibre upon completion.
P4Lite can be applied outdoors, however, always try to keep the trim free from dust and water when working. For best results, we suggest the use of a shelter to keep the vehicle dry and clean during application and for a period of up to 2 hours after cure.
UK Mainland Delivery (Excludes Northern Ireland)
We are experiencing delays with couriers due to increased demand for their services. This means that there are delays on most orders which are out of our control. Hopefully normal service will resume soon. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
We are currently unable to deliver car batteries by courier delivery. We can deliver locally or customers are able to click and collect. Hopefully normal service will resume soon.
FREE Delivery on orders over £30!
£4.99 Next Business Day Home Delivery.
£2.99 3 - 5 Business Day Home Delivery on orders under £30
Please allow 1 to 2 business days dispatch time. Although we aim to dispatch all orders on a same day basis, we generally have to wait until the next business day for the couriers to collect from us. Orders placed before 12:00 have the best chance of arriving on time.
Business days are Monday to Friday only
Worldwide Delivery - Available on request
Click & Collect
Available Free of Charge from our branches
York - Poppleton - YO26 6RX
York - Layerthorpe - YO31 7YW
Malton - YO17 6YF
Selby - YO8 8LZ
Scarborough - YO12 4HA
Harrogate - Coming Soon! HG2 8RB
We have a no quibble 14 day returns policy.
Please let us know within 14 days of receiving your item(s)
You will then have 14 days to return the item to us
We will then process the refund within 14 days of receiving the returned item(s)