The Power Maxed Diesel Turbo Cleaner Kit is an excellent solution for thoroughly cleansing the inside of diesel turbo systems, removing carbon deposits, and improving performance and / or reversing the limping of a heavily carbon coated turbo charger.
1x Powerful Cleaner 500ml spray
1x Neutralising & Rinsing 500ml spray
1x Diesel Fuel Gold Standard Treatment 325ml
1x Spray Nozzle
1x Pair of Safety Gloves
Turbo Blanking Cards
Features & Benefits:
- Clears Limp Mode
- Protects Against Future Carbon Deposits
- Variable Vane / Geometry Turbos Only
Directions For Use:
- Remove the outlet pipe from the exhaust side of the turbo charger so that there is direct access via the outlet vanes to the turbo shell
- Cut a suitable piece out of the Turbo Clean Card and use it to seal the turbo outlet wall. Make a hole in the card in which the Turbo Clean Tube fits exactly so that it can be placed as high as possible into the turbo charger. Use Turbo Bolts to secure the Card in place and push Turbo Clean Tube into the hole.
- Shake Turbo Clean Part 1 well before use. Put the spray tube on Turbo Clean Part 1 and spray approximately 25% of the can and leave for 10 minutes. Then spray the remaining content of Turbo Clean Part 1 into the turbo charger. Leave this for 45 minutes.
- While waiting, operate the variable geometry activating level regularly to make sure that it moves freely. This will help make the cleaning process more comprehensive and ensure that all dirt has been removed.
- Also whilst waiting, change and / or fill the diesel filter with Turbo Clean Part 3. Introduce any remaining product to the fuel tank of the vehicle.
- Remove Turbo Clean Card and let the fluid flow into a tray and prevent residues from touching painted or varnished surfaces. If contact is made with any painted surfaces, wipe down and wash with clean water.
- Put the Turbo Clean Tube on Turbo Clean Part 2 and rinse the inside of the turbo and anywhere else in the engine bay that Turbo Clean Part 1 has touched.
- Reconnect all turbo parts.
- Start the vehicle and test drive. These instructions may be deviated from in order to achieve an efficient cleaning depending on the engine construction and the user’s ability and experience.
We are experiencing delays with couriers due to increased demand for their services. This means that there are delays on most orders which are out of our control. Hopefully normal service will resume soon. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
FREE Next Business Day Home Delivery on orders over £60!
£4.99 Next Business Day Home Delivery on orders under £60!
£2.99 3 - 5 Business Day Home Delivery on orders under £60!
Please allow 1 to 2 business days dispatch time. Although we aim to dispatch all orders on a same day basis, we generally have to wait until the next business day for the couriers to collect from us.
Business days are Monday to Friday only
Click & Collect
Available Free of Charge from our branches
York - Poppleton - YO26 6RX - Temporarily closed due to COVID-19
York - Layerthorpe - YO31 7YW
Malton - YO17 6YF
Selby - YO8 8LZ
Scarborough - YO12 4HA
We have a no quibble 14 day returns policy.
Please let us know within 14 days of receiving your item(s)
You will then have 14 days to return the item to us
We will then process the refund within 14 days of receiving the returned item(s)