Power Maxed Typhoon Carnauba Wax a pure blend of T1 Brazilian Carnauba and High Grade Bees Wax, packed full of gloss enhanced ingredients and a stunning lemon fragrance, this wax will give a slick feel, reflective finish and superior hydrophobic protection.
Directions For Use:
1. Ensure your vehicle is clean and dry
2. Moisten a wax applicator with either some quick detailer or some water. This will provide a little lubrication for the applicator, you don't want it dripping wet, just damp.
3. Prime the applicator by rubbing it around the top of the wax pot a few times, you only need a small amount.
4. Once you have a little wax loaded onto your applicator, apply to the paintwork using small circular actions (or straight lines if you are more comfortable doing it that way) to work the wax into the paint. Make sure you cover the whole area evenly and be very careful to apply a thin layer (only apply to 1 panel at a time).
5. When the applicator starts to drag and it doesn't feel there is any wax left to spread, return the applicator to the pot and twist a couple of times to reload the applicator. Continue as above until the section is covered.
6. When the panel is completely covered, move onto the next, you need to leave the wax some time to cure and bond to the paint. This usually takes 5 to 10 minutes, If the weather is particularly hot or you are in direct sunlight, you may need to buff off sooner.
7. Using a soft microfibre cloth remove the excess wax. If you have applied a nice thin layer and the wax is ready to be removed, it will come off easily in one or two wipes. If wax is not coming off easily then you may have applied too much product or not left it long enough.
8. Once all the excess wax has been removed turn your cloth over and buff the paintwork to a high gloss finish.
9. You can apply another layer to make the finish even more durable, we recommend leaving at least 1 hour between coats, to ensure the first coat has fully cured.
UK Mainland Delivery
We are experiencing delays with couriers due to increased demand for their services. This means that there are delays on most orders which are out of our control. Hopefully normal service will resume soon. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
FREE Next Business Day Home Delivery on orders over £60!
£4.99 Next Business Day Home Delivery on orders under £60!
£2.99 3 - 5 Business Day Home Delivery on orders under £60!
Please allow 1 to 2 business days dispatch time. Although we aim to dispatch all orders on a same day basis, we generally have to wait until the next business day for the couriers to collect from us.
Business days are Monday to Friday only
Worldwide Delivery - Available on request
Click & Collect
Available Free of Charge from our branches
York - Poppleton - YO26 6RX
York - Layerthorpe - YO31 7YW
Malton - YO17 6YF
Selby - YO8 8LZ
Scarborough - YO12 4HA
We have a no quibble 14 day returns policy.
Please let us know within 14 days of receiving your item(s)
You will then have 14 days to return the item to us
We will then process the refund within 14 days of receiving the returned item(s)